We are now accepting your entries – photos for this exciting event. This annual event, 1st in a 2 part series Expo has been a success since its first edition. It provides a great way for our subscribers, social media followers, and casual readers a chance to showcase their photos.
There are lots of people who enjoy taking pictures of various landscapes, iconic events, and personal adventures. We as a travel site understand this in so many ways. Over the years, our contributing writers have shared plenty of fabulous photos of their own exciting adventures. Its now time for you, our loyal readers to have the opportunity to share your ‘Kodak Moments!’
Here is a chance for your photograph(s) to be seen worldwide. The Photo Expo is a blend between a photo-op and a freelance styled documentary. When you submit your photo, don’t forget to include a brief description. We will take your information and create a short paragraph explaining the details of your entry. You will receive ‘Full Credit’ and your name will appear in the paragraph next to your submitted photo.
Your personal entry can show a wintry landscape or a sun-filled scene. It could be a winter themed activity held in your hometown or a getaway to some place much warmer where you are enjoying ‘fun in the sun’.
Your options for entering a photo are virtually limitless! Don’t be afraid to submit a photo that would capture a glimpse of you in the picture as well! Who knows…. You just might get discovered! It is rather simple and doesn’t take a lot of time to submit your entry.
Here is how to enter.
- Send your entry with a brief description and a name you want us to use in the article. Please Do Not pass on any personal information you don’t want to appear in the Expo/article.
- Please do not send ‘Copy Write’ photos of any type. They will not be used and we accept no responsibility for their republication.
- Send your Photos and/or any questions you might have to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- It would also be suggested, but not necessary to become a subscriber.
- You will be notified upon publishing via an email link that will take you directly to the Photo Expo’s article.
- Photo submission deadline is March 1, 2019. Please limit your entries to 2 photos only.
This again is a fun way to get published and viewed in all four-corners of the world. Our travel site’s subscribers, social media channels, and frequent visitors will be anticipating this semi-annual edition. So what are you waiting for? “Get seen, Get Published, Get Going!”
This promotion is brought to you by the travel site You, Me and The Dock.
All submitted photos will give YMATD permission to be use in the article or in any future YMATD promotions.
In no way will YMATD sell, give out or provide any personal information to anyone – solicited or unsolicited.
Love, Laugh & Travel Lots!